plus by SolarWorld
Intelligent rail based pitched roof mounting system
SolarWorld’s Sunfix plus pitched roof mounting system includes everything you need for a simple and efficient PV installation. Engineered for flush mounting applications, every aspect of the system has been carefully designed with the installer in mind. Feature-rich components such as pre-assembled module clamping hardware, Quick Mount/55 roof attachments, shirt accessory, wire clips, and pre-cut rail lengths all work in unison to create an aesthetically pleasing addition to any residential home.
With full support from SolarWorld’s design team and SolarWorld's online racking configurator, each system is customized to suit the particular job site. This allows for full optimization of the system, maximizing your return on investment and creating a safe, code-compliant installation.
- Use online configurator for easy custom BOM and pricing
- Pre-assembled components for easy install
- Pre-cut rails for easy installation and waste reduction
- Industry leading ICC-ES certified Quick Mount PV roof attachments
- Compatible with composition, flat tile, S-Tile, and standing seam roof types
- Enphase compatible mounting hardware
- Black racking available to accompany Sunmodule mono black solar panels
- UL Certified Class A Fire System when used with the Sunskirt accessory
- Aesthetic and functional Sunskirt available in portrait or landscape orientation with silver or black anodized coating.
The portrait Sunskirt is newly improved.
- Required for UL Fire Certification (when Sunmodules are used with Sunfix plus racking)
- Great opportunity to upsell to a premium look
- Available in silver and black
- Anodized aluminum provides excellent corrosion protection
- Stronger, no-flutter, design
- Kit includes hardware and grounding – UL 2703 compliant