The intelligent pitched roof mounting system
SolarWorld’s Sunfix plus pitched roof mounting system includes everything you need for a simple and efficient PV installation. Engineered for flush mounting applications, every aspect of the system has been carefully designed with the installer in mind. Feature-rich components such as pre-assembled module clamping hardware, custom wire clips, and preset rail lengths all work in unison to create an aesthetically pleasing addition to any residential home.
With full support from SolarWorld’s design team, each system is customized to suit the particular job site. This allows for full optimization of the system, maximizing your return on investment and creating a safe, code-compliant installation.
- Anodized aluminum components for extended corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel hardware
- Unique clamping hardware saves time and reduces components
- Available in silver or black
- P.E. certified to ASCE 7-05 and IBC 2009
- Preset rail lengths reduce excess material cut-off
- No field drilling of rails is required
- Compatible with approved WEEB grounding devices
- Custom stainless steel wire clips available for simple wire management
- Industry leading ICC-ES certified Quick Mount PV roof attachments
- Compatible with composition, flat tile, S-Tile, and standing seam roof types
- Enphase compatible mounting hardware
- 10 year limited warranty
Clamping hardware features a pre-assembled channel nut with bolt positioning retainer for easy installation.
Roof attachment uses industry leading Quick Mount PV (silver or black).
Compatible with approved WEEB grounding devices, saving time on installation
Pre-cut rail lengths minimize material waste on roof