Want to reduce the electric bills of your company?
Like any capital facilities investment, a solar electric system can require significant upfront cash outlays. But with a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA), your business, government, or non-profit organization can benefit from solar energy immediately while minimizing cash flow impact.
Typical power purchase agreements details:
- No initial investment
- 20-25 year term
- Finance company owns the system and sells electricity to you at a contracted rate.
- Tax benefits and other applicable incentives are realized by the finance company and passed on to you.
- You pay only for power that is generated.
- Operation and maintenance is included.
- Fair market buy out at term end (typically 10-20% of initial system cost)