Getting solar on your business is straight-forward.
Request a proposal
for your business or government installation.
A SolarWorld factory-trained installer will assess your business's energy requirements and gather installation details.
Receive and review your detailed proposal.
SolarWorld and/or your installer will prepare a customized proposal for your building that outlines the installed cost, available incentives and expected savings.
A solar electric system can typically be installed within two to three weeks from your order. Please note, however, that the time required for permits and incentive paperwork approvals vary by city and state.
The installation process itself is simple:
- You place the order with one of our factory-trained installers.
- The installer works with you to schedule the installation date.
- SolarWorld ships the complete system to your site or the installer's warehouse.
- The installer physically installs the solar panels on your roof, carport, or other structure.
- The solar panels are connected to each other and the cables are brought down to the inverter.
- The inverter is mounted in a shaded area or in a service closet.
- The DC cables are connected to the inverter and the inverter is connected to the electrical panel.
- Appropriate labels are added to the electrical panel.
- Any required inspections are performed by the permit office, incentive officials and/or utility representatives.
- The system is connected to the grid.
- You pay the contractor and submit the provided incentive paperwork.